Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same plan for several teams inside the same account

ivanperez November 8, 2017

Hi all!

We have three groups of repositories on my company. Every group of repositories has its own users (3-6 users), some of them may be common. We are 8 people.

At the moment I had a team which had all the users and all the repositories on it, but I want to separate it into several "sub-teams" so people inside a "sub-team" can't see the other repositories.

I have tried to create three teams and associate the repositories and people according to the structure I want. This is the structure I want to get:

COMPANY (TEAM?):
  - TEAM WEB: Users 1-2-3-4
  - TEAM FIRMWARE: Users 1-2-5-6-8
  - TEAM MOBILE: Users 4-7-8

I started to create the first team but, although the main team is on the Standard plan, I noticed that the new team plan is Free.

So my question is - Is there a way to share the plan across all my "sub-teams"?

Thanks in advance!!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2017

Hi Iván, in your example, are you referring to separate team accounts or are those groups of users within the same team account? You could have a company Team account with all your users added to it, and then split them into separate groups; one group for Team Web, another group for Team Firmware and another one for Team Mobile. Then you can go to each repository and grant them permissions only for those groups that need to work on them.

For more information you can read Organize your team into user groups and Grant access to Team's repositories.

Is that what you're looking for?

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events