Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVN not imorting

Haseeb Khan November 24, 2013

I have an SVN repo available on the cloud. When I try to import the repo in my personal BitBucket, it get imported successfully but when I try it with the account that I purchased to work like a team and for more users, it fails.

Please help me out here.

2 answers

0 votes
Haseeb Khan November 25, 2013

No, thats not right.

I want to import an SVN Repo in bitbucket in an enterprise account which isn't working. The same repo is importing fine in my personal account.

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2013

Sounds like that repo was imported into your individual account and you want it to be accessed via the team account. Is that the issue?

In regards to individual accounts, the account owner is typically the person that created the account. The owner is the one and only account administrator.

In contrast, through groups, an administrator controls who is on the team, access to the team's repositories, and grants team administration rights. Group members can be account administrators, repository creators, and/or repositories administrators.

More details available here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Import+code+from+an+existing+project

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events