Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STASH: rebase automatically

OlgaP July 1, 2014

Does it possible rebase automatically on the approve Pull request on stash server?

3 answers

3 votes
Alexey Borovkov October 16, 2014

Hello!

That's very good idea! I'm missing rebase button during pull-request to use ff-only strategy for merge.

It's impossible to ask all committers to rebase they own branches after remote master was updated.

PLEASE, try to do it as fast as possible. I know about issue STASH-2874 but I can't find due date there.

Thx.

1 vote
OlgaP August 17, 2014

Hello Svante

It's not a issue to approve the pullrequest. We need option to make native rebase option in GUI, in case to rebase puulrequest in particular cases when upstream has been updated ( only for pull request without conficts)

1 vote
Svante Gustafsson Björkegren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2014

Hi Olga,

If you mean to Merge a Pull Request upon approval it is possible. Check out the Workzone plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.izymes.workzone) It does that and a few more great things to your process. It is almost free and definitely well worth to get!

Hope that helped!

// Svante

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events