Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revisiting "Account has exceeded its user limit error but only 3 users in plan"

enthusiasm_curbed January 22, 2019

I have also just run into this issue with my repositories, and I am having trouble seeing any violations of my user limit even though I am told that I have exceeded it. If one could explain exactly what is causing the limit violation or fix the false detection, that would be great.

Several people in the original thread "Account has exceeded its user limit error but only 3 users in plan" but have yet to get replies. I am hoping this can be resolved soon.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2019

Hi Matthew, welcome to the Community!

I've checked your Bitbucket account linked to this email address and I could see you already reached the limit of 5 users. Were you referring to a different account? You'll be able to see them at https://bitbucket.org/account/user/<username>/plan-users/ (make sure to replace <username> with your actual username). 

Let us know if you have any questions!

Ana

enthusiasm_curbed January 23, 2019

Thanks, I think the issue is that one user had been added to a group with access to the repo, and I was not aware of this. The link you gave is just what I had been looking for.  

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2019

Glad I could help you, Matthew!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events