Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password for BitBucket

Kristjan Mariano January 16, 2020

Hi,

I've been trying to reset my password in atlassian, but it seems that I'm not receiving any emails similar to this thread:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/How-to-change-bitbucket-password/qaq-p/655536

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2020

Hello @Kristjan Mariano ,

I found this error for your email in our mailing system log:

The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces.

This happened on 14th of January, and because of this all further emails to your email were suppressed. Please double check that your mailbox is active.

I've just removed the bounce on our side, so if your mailbox is now fine, you should get new emails.

Let me know if this helped.

Cheers,
Daniil

Kristjan Mariano January 16, 2020

Hi Daniil, thanks for your fast reply.

I was able to reset my password. Thank you!

Regards,

Kris

RyanReed February 24, 2020

Hi @Daniil Penkin,

I'm having the exact same issue as Kristjan. The email I'm using is definitely active.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Cheers

Ryan

Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2020

Hello @RyanReed,

Welcome to the Community.

I don't see any errors registered for your email. Are you sure you looking at the right one? If yes, please open a support case with us so that we can check other potential reasons.

Cheers,
Daniil

Ramkrishna Ravichandran July 4, 2020

@Daniil Penkin I am unable to reset my Bitbucket password for the same reason. I am not getting any reset password mail. Kindly help.

Maxim Kremnev August 8, 2020

Hello! I would like to change the mail for the account, but I do not have access to the current mail and the password is lost. Tell me how can I reset my password and mail without access to my current mail?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events