Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository push webhook not firing

JannieT December 2, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Manage Webhooks

I have set up a repository push webhook on my mercurial repository, but after setting it and pushing a few small commits to the repo, I go back to the webhook list and click the View requests link and there are no requests listed. I have tested my endpoint with postman and it works. 

It is unclear from the docs weather the webhook endpoint should expect a POST or a GET request. I assumed POST. If the webhook sends a GET instead and get a 405 response, will that account for the blank listing?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2015

HI @Jannie Theunissen,

There's currently an outage with Bitbucket's webhook infrastructure. It should be resolved shortly, but you can keep an eye on http://status.bitbucket.org/ for updates.

cheers,

Tim

TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2015

The webhooks should be sending a POST, so your application should just start working once the issues on our end are resolved.

JannieT December 2, 2015

Thanks! All working fine.

Mary Sipple October 21, 2020

oops

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events