Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository in read only mode (Standard Plan)

krs1982 October 5, 2017

Hi, I'm on standard plan with 2.1 GB / 5GB used and can't push anything. Console says that repository is in read only mode because of exceeding 2GB limit? What shoud I do?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2017

Hi Łukasz, I'm not sure what you mean by 2.1 GB / 5GB. In Standard plan (such as in any other plan) you can have unlimited repositories, with a maximum size of 2GB each. This is a "hard limit," and once you reach it you'll only be able to push commit deletions or reversions, you won't be able to push new commits. This is explained at What kind of limits do you have?. In some cases you'll be able to fix that yourself, other times we'll need to run a garbage collection on the remote from our side.

I've checked your Bitbucket Cloud account I couldn't find any repo that was exceeding the 2GB, were you referring to a different Bitbucket account? Can you also let us know the name of the repo?

Cheers!

Ana

krs1982 October 6, 2017

Probably garbage collection made by one of Your colleagues on my repo (I've made a ticket also) was run earlier than Your check. I also misunderstood 5GB limit which was designated for LFS. Now everything is fine. Reaction on ticket was really fast. Thank You!

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2017

Happy to hear that! Let us know if you need anything else :) 

Have a nice weekend,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events