Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repositories list not retrieved on web app, although content is accessible throughdirect link

Nemanja March 6, 2019

Hi,

As subject of the question states, after migration of one bitbucket server to another I am not able to see list of repos and navigate to them through the app (getting No repositories found).

issue1.PNG

Weird thing that I noticed is that if I enter absolute path of repo, I am able to see the files within that repo. 

issue2.PNG

I assumed it may be related to indexes but, re-indexing didn't help.

Any thoughts?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2019

Hello Nemanja,

Thank you for providing detail into what took place before your issues along with screenshots of what you’re seeing.

I would like to know a bit more about how you completed the migration of your Bitbucket instances. Could you please share the steps or guides you used while performing your migration?

There is a KB which discusses empty Repos after an upgrade/migration which may be similar to your issue. You may find this KB at All Repositories Appear Empty After an Upgrade.

There is also a related Community post similar to your issue which you may want to explore. This post may be found at Empty repositories after Bitbucket migration from Windows to Linux server.

We look forward to hearing back about how you completed your upgrade and if the linked references assisted with solving your missing repositories.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events