Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Renew Starter License?

I'm taking over an existing Bitbucket Server installation and noticed that the license is expired:

"Support and updates for Atlassian Bitbucket ended on 17 Oct 2020. Updates released after this date are not valid with this license. Renew your license"

When I log into my.atlassian and attempt to look at any licenses here: https://my.atlassian.com/product (I've used the SEN number), there are none found.

I don't know if this has something to do with the EOL changes happening with "Server"? or if I'm doing something wrong?

I would like to renew this license. Can anyone provide some insight?

LicenseBitbucket (Server) 10 Users: Starter License
Licensed to
Upgrades/Maintenance expires17 Oct 2020
User limit10
Licensed users8
ClusteringNot available with this license

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz Community Leader Jul 03, 2021

Hi @gaslightmedia 

Since you have an existing server license, you can renew it until February 2, 2024. Also the license should be visible in MAC account. Were you registered as a technical contact when the initial license was issued? If not, you can not see the license details.

If you think there is something wrong with it, I recommend you create a support ticket to Atlassian.

Also check this page for server end of life.

Best

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your t...

114 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you