Remove user access repository myself

Hieu Nguyen Van August 17, 2017

Hello, I want to remove user hopbutdk123@gmail.com user access repository asp.net of myself. Because hopbutdk123@gmail.com want to create bitbucket account new but error: Your email address already belongs to a Bitbucket account. Please log in below.

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Hieu Nguyen Van August 20, 2017

Thanks Ana. But my problem is I create repository asp.net then share with hopbutdk123@gmail.com by Setting/User and group access privilege write. hopbutdk123@gmail.com haven't account bitbucket should not access repository asp.net. After a period of time, I removed privelege write hopbutdk123@gmail.com in repository asp.net. hopbutdk123 wants to create a bitbucket account but receive error message "Your email address already belongs to a Bitbucket account. Please log in below". Please help me settle for hopbutdk123 to create a bitbucket account.
Best Regards,
Hieu Nguyen Van

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2017

Hi Hieu! We can not delete Bitbucket accounts on behalf of users, but you can delete your account yourself by logging into your account and navigate to your avatar > Bitbucket settings > Account settings and click Delete accountBe aware that once you delete it, it's not possible for us to recover it. This is explained at Delete an account or a team. Also, make sure you have local copy of all your repositories if you're intending to keep them.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events