Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove orphaned unwanted commit info

Deleted user April 20, 2016

I've just started using my Bitbucket account having had a long time away- i've made two commits to a new repo im working on but on the Bitbucket overview page in the right hand column i see loads of old commits from a year or two ago whos repos have long been deleted. I would like to remove these entries as they refer to projects which are totally defunct and non existent. How can i do this. They wont mess anything up as the point to absolutely nothing and seem to only be a history/log which i dont need or want.

2 answers

1 vote
jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2016

We don't have any mechanisms for users to update their own newsfeed manually - the newsfeed is meant to show a user's or repo's most recent events, even if it's been a long time since those events happened.

You can update the newsfeed by doing new things, though.

0 votes
Deleted user April 20, 2016

It would be beneficial for users to have control over this. The commits in question have no relevance today and simply add clutter. Can i add a request to the developers to look at this - though harmless its annoying. Your not really updating the news-feed it simply tracks your actions good, bad or indifferent. Its like Planet 'Google' all over again ... we know how you are and what your doing at ALL times ....

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events