Realtime Editor for Stash isn't listed when I search in Atlassian Marketplace for Bitbucket

Curt Patrick October 4, 2015

Here are the instructions I am trying to follow:  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.stash.plugin.stash-editor-plugin

Since the instructions didn't work, I clicked the "Get It Now" button and got a jar file, but I don't know what to do with it.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mohammed Davoodi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2016

The Realtime Editor isn't supported by Atlassian anymore. Our company has an editor which has more features then that old editor available for download here:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mohamicorp.stash.plugin.editor-for-stash/server/overview

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2015

Which version of Bitbucket server are you running? If you're running the supported version you should be able to upload it through the addon manager. 

Curt Patrick October 5, 2015

Atlassian Bitbucket v4.0.2 I just downloaded the latest and did a default local install to my Mac (0.10.5 (14F27)) for evaluation. BTW, I did figure out how to install the jar (stash-editor-plugin-1.0.8.jar) but when I try to enable it it says that it is incompatible and it won't let me enable it.

Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2015

This addon is only compatible with 3.x according to the marketplace. Bitbucket server 4.0 addons are not backwards compatible with 3.x addons unless the addon vendors update them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events