Re-send invite after original invite expired

Vish k December 30, 2013

I am using BitBucket and sent an invite to a friend so he could join a team. The friend didn't respond in time and the invite expired. Bitbucket UI refuses to re-send the invite complaining that it has already been sent to that particular (friend's) email account. What are my options? I emailed Bitbucket-support but didn't get a response so far (3 hours ago).

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 1, 2014

You should be able to remove the invite by ticking the (x) next to the email address of the person you invited. Then you can send a new one. If that doesn't work for some reason, you can always just ask the user to create their own account and then just add them by username. If you still encounter issues, please come to support.atlassian.comand open a ticket in the Bitbucket project.

Vish k January 2, 2014

I can't find any screen where the (x) next to the email address can be seen as there is no screen that shows sent invites. And there is no (x) on the popup where the message "already sent to this user" appeared.
I was able to resolve my issue by asking the user to create an account and then adding him by username on the Manage Profile->Groups screen.

0 votes
Spread Teleinformática Ltda. November 6, 2018

You can access the administration area, click on User Groups, select the group that you guess is and finally click on (Resend Invitation).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events