Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rally Plugin For Bitbucket Server Issues With Post Changeset and Commit Actions

koppenheim-wk February 11, 2016

Environment: Atlassian Bitbucket v4.2.0, CA Agile Central build almci-master-18995, not sure of exact plugin version but the free trial was downloaded from Atlassian MarketPlace about one week ago.

We’re trying out the Rally Connector for Bitbucket Server.  Both Push Validator and Commit Tracking work as described.  However, Post Changeset and Commit Actions aren’t working.  We’ve configured the Rally workspace as specified here.  We’re sure that the Rally API Key was created with Full Access.  We’ve configured Bitbucket Post Changeset as specified here and Push Validator as specified here

I’ve tested the Post Changeset against a Rally user story with a single task in “In-Progress” state.  I’ve tried commit messages with user story ID, task ID, and both user story and task IDs.  None of these combinations work with Post Changeset.   Just to be clear, when I say it didn’t work, I mean that nothing appeared under the “Change Sets” tab at either user story or task scope in Rally.

I tried the Commit Action with task ID in the commit message and that didn’t work either.

I would appreciate any troubleshooting hints you could provide.

2 answers

0 votes
Madhura N Kulkarni May 24, 2016

Hi @koppenheim-wk

We are having the same problem. Could you please let me know if you were able to resolve it? If yes, what did you do?

Thanks.

koppenheim-wk May 24, 2016

Hi Madhura,

We never resolved the problem.  The comment below indicates that you may have better results with the paid version rather than the trial.

Keith

0 votes
Jason Jorgenson May 5, 2016

From what I saw in their wiki: https://bitbucket.org/frontcloud/rally-for-bitbucket/wiki/Home  It looks like Post Changeset isn't enabled for the tiral versions.

umesh kumar June 25, 2019

Does it work for Test case id ? if yes then how ? I tired but it didn't work

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events