1) Verify that your target WorkspaceConfiguration has BuildandChangsetEnabled set. Your Rally workspace administrator needs to enable this for your target workspace. If it is not enabled, the connector will work, but you won't be able to see any of the changeset or change information that is associated with your Rally work items (story, defect, task).
yes you can do this.
See images bellow:
1) Enable Rally Post Changeset:
2) Commit using a task, story or defect:
3) See your commit on Stash:
4) See Change Sets tab:Changeset2.png
5) See Revision tab:
Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot