Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

README.md not rendering

Edited

README.md is not rendering in to my account, while for other users in my organization, the file is formatted and rendered.

screenshot-readme.md.png

Expected README and "Description" to be formatted as headers, but they are displayed as one text block.

Which settings do I need to do in my account to get it correctly rendered?

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R Atlassian Team Sep 14, 2021

Hi, @Stijn Haezebrouck! Welcome to the community! 

I tested this on my side and this is working as expected for me. In this case, in order to further investigate what is happening in your repo, would it be possible for you to confirm to us:

1. What browser you are using and which version
  2. Does the same issue occur in an incognito/private window with all extensions disabled?
  3. What’s the URL where you are seeing that (please omit the workspace-id and repo-name), e.g. is it https://bitbucket.org/<workspace>/<repo>/src/<branch>/?

Please, feel free to share any additional information regarding this case. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,263 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you