Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick reload for bitbucket.

Joel Suter August 22, 2017

How can i use the Quick reload feature. It says i need to use the "mvn package command". I cant run this command as it is, so i want to know what i need to run. I am running a localhost bitbucket server and when I change a Java class i dont want to do the atlas-run everytime. I linked the quickreload in the pom.xml. I just dont get what and where i need to run the command so that it works. Please can someone give a full explenation, the whole command, and where i need to run it(which directory and maybe in another cmd because of the localhost that is running in the other).

The Atlassian website gives no help with this problem, i dont have anyclue what to do. Is it a add on, does it work for bitbucket, how do I install it if i have to?

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Ian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2018

Hi @Joel Suter,

This question is a bit dated, I do hope that you were able to figure it out already, but if you haven't, you need to run "atlas-package" on a separate terminal while your server app is still running (I assume you ran your app via "atlas-run"). Once the packaging is successful, go back to the 1st terminal where you ran "atlas-run" and see the logs as quick reload kicks in.

Cheers,

Ian

0 votes
Joel Suter August 22, 2017

More info: I have no servlets just a rest module.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events