Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull requests between two stash repositories inside a project?

Suresh Nelamangala February 21, 2013

Inside a project , we can have multiple repositories, however the pull request is only between branches.

Is there an option to have pull request between repositories.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
jhinch (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2013

Currently (Stash 2.1) this is not possible. There is an open feature request for adding support for repository forks. This would allow pull requests between forks.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-2495

Adding support for forks (and pull requests between them) is high on our priority list so hopefully you'll see the feature land really soon. Stay tuned!

0 votes
sonicdivx July 24, 2014

What is the status of this? Have pull requests between repos. been implemented. I don't see it in our companies implementation, but maybe it is a permissions thing.

Thanks

TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2014

Yep! Support for pull requests between forks shipped Stash 2.4.0. I'd check what version of Stash your company is running and consider upgrading.

Like _blsk likes this
sonicdivx July 24, 2014

Tim,

I just opened our Stash server and it says 3.1.3. So maybe this is an admin setting. If so I'll ping admin to change. Not sure why something like this would be disabled unless they don't want devs all over "marking" their territory ;)

TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2014

Hi Kevin,

Are the repositories you want to create a Pull Request between actually forks of each other? The two repos need to have a common ancestry for a PR to work.

cheers,

Tim

Like _blsk likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events