Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull Requests Author Filter Only Shows Historical Users

Wesley Werner July 28, 2021

Background

The Pull Requests page is crucial to our day-to-day dev-ops workflow. A good user experience in this area is paramount.

Issue

The Author Filter drop-down only lists ten users, and what is even worse, only my own account (listed at the top) is an active developer. All the other users listed are historical and no longer on the team. Thus every time I need to filter it requires keyboard input. It is quicker to filter in the git CLI than on the pull requests page.

These historical users have long since been removed from bitbucket access. So why are they listed by default in the Authors Filter drop-down?

How can I list active users first, and search for old users instead?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2021

Hi, @Wesley Werner

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I’m afraid we currently do not have a way to change this setting, however, we understand that this could be improved, so we already have a feature request to change this:

I've linked your question to this feature. Please consider adding yourself as a watcher, this way you get updated as we make progress with this. 

If you are not familiar with our Feature Request Policy, you can read more about it here: 

Please, feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this case. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Wesley Werner August 1, 2021

Excellent thanks for linking the PR.

Like Caroline R likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events