I've read through the documentation about how to create a guideline file which can be accessed via each PR...
However when i click the "Pull request guidelines" link,
the popup that appears is the standard
as if i haven't created the relevant file...
The file exists in the ROOT of the project with the name CONTRIBUTING.md
So not quite sure why this doesn't work as it should...
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
That's interesting Craig,
I just tried with Bitbucket Server 5.7.0 and it works fine.
I have a couple of questions for you:
- What is the exact name of the file?
- On which branch is the file available?
- What is the name of the default branch in the repository?
- Is the incorrect page displayed in all the use cases (Clone in the sidebar, pull request creation, viewing a pull request)?
Caterina - Atlassian Support
Thanks for the response.
The details of the file are as follows:
* Repository: https://bitbucket.org/24dotcom/tf-core/ (its a private repo, so not sure if that helps)
* Web Link: https://bitbucket.org/24dotcom/tf-core/src/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
* Location relative to repository: ROOT
* File Syntax: Markdown
* Filename: CONTRIBUTING.md
* BitBucket Interface: BitBucket Web (NOT BitbBucket Server)
* The file doesn't have a specific structure
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, I'm Julia and I'm on the Jira Software Cloud marketing team! We're looking for companies or teams using Bitbucket Cloud and Jira Software Cloud. If your team fits the t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs