Problems installing the Comment Workflow Plugin for Bitbucket plugin 1.1.1

Roei Engel October 5, 2016

When installing the plugin on Bitbucket 4.6.2 the plugin I get

"Note: This Add-on might be functional, but one or more modules is missing dependencies. features and functionality may be limited"

and as expected the plugin  "misbehave", the problematic module is Editor Resources(config-client-resources).

searching the web I found that this module (in other projects) is depended on 

+ <stash-resource key="config-client-resources" name="Editor Resources">
+ <context>plugin.page.editor.config</context>
+ <directory location="/static/config/" />
+ <dependency>com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-plugin:global</dependency>
+ <dependency>com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-api:navbuilder</dependency>
+ <dependency>com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-api:server</dependency>
+ <dependency>com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-api:state</dependency>
+ </stash-resource>

when checking this guide (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/how-to-update-your-add-on-779302412.html) I found out that 

1. "Core web plugin module
    Stash 3.x - com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-plugin
    Bitbucket 4.x -This core plugin contains internal modules only and should not be referenced by other plugins."
  2. "If you are using any web-resources with a dependency on com.atlassian.stash.stash-web-api, change them to com.atlassian.bitbucket.server.bitbucket-web-api"

in my installation I have the "Bitbucket Public Web Components" – com.atlassian.bitbucket.server.bitbucket-web-api installed.

Not sure what is the exact problem or what to do next to make this plugin to work...

help please smile

3 answers

0 votes
Mike Kessler September 26, 2018

Hi Roei,

Plugin developer here. I'm just seeing this now. I've updated the plugin to resolve compatibility issues with 5.x. Hopefully this addresses your concerns. If not, I suggest submitting a ticket on the plugin itself and I'll try to find some time to fix it. I was managing this in my previous capacity and haven't found much time to address open issues, but I haven't heard much problem with the latest release. Sorry for the delay!

Mike

0 votes
John van der Loo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2016

Hi Roei, 

It doesn't look like this is something you can fix on your end, this would be something for the plugin author to fix.

0 votes
Roei Engel October 24, 2016

Anyone?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events