Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Problem installing Bitbucket Cloud apps from Marketplace

I am having an odd issue where I cannot install any Bitbucket cloud apps through the Atlassian Marketplace. Whenever I try to install an app, I am redirected to a screen that displays:

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 12.39.49 PM.png

I have tried about 10 different Bitbucket Cloud apps and they all display this message. I have tried on several different browsers (Safari, Chrome, and Firefox), different computers, and cleared my cookies/cache just to be greeted with the same result each time. I'm not sure if anyone has had a similar issue but I would greatly appreciate any help with this!

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Ryan,

I checked the error code from your screenshot in our system and this issue is caused by the following bug:

The bug occurs when a user changes the workspace-id of the workspace that was automatically created by Bitbucket upon account creation.

The workaround is to install any apps from the workspace's Settings:

1. Log in to https://bitbucket.org/
  2. Select your avatar > All workspaces
  3. Select the workspace you want to add apps to
  4. Select Settings from the sidebar to navigate to the workspace Settings
  5. Select Marketplace from the sidebar

Please feel free to let me know if this works for you and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,249 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you