Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please fix Bitbucket timeout

Keith Slater April 10, 2017

For about the past 2 weeks, Bitbucket continually logs me out within the same day. I've asked others and they have noticed the same thing. Please allow us to be logged in for a longer period of time without having to re-login.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2017

Hi Keith! We recently changed our session timeout platform settings to be specific for inactivity. This means that you'll be logged out of Bitbucket Cloud when you have no activity on your browser within 24 hours. Doing any action within 24 hours such as clicking a link, button, etc will refresh your token, and you will not be logged out.

If this is not your case and you're still being logged out even when you're being active, please let us know so we can look into it.

Cheers,

Ana

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2017

Hey again Keith, just wanted to add that this has been raised as a bug and it's been fixed with major priority. You can watch https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/14080/getting-logged-out-frequently to receive further updates on its resolution.

Regards,

Ana

Keith Slater April 11, 2017

Ok thanks. I thought something seemed off there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events