Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan upgrade still cites 2GB push limit

Kyle Roucis December 21, 2017

Upon reaching the 2GB free repository size limit, attempts to push to my BitBucket remote failed with a message citing the 2GB repo limit. To solve this issue, I upgraded my account from the Free tier to the Standard tier and was charged for the month. However, when returning to my project and attempting a push, the 2GB limit is still enforced. Is this a bug? I am an owner of the project in question and I upgraded my storage to Standard. What am I missing? Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2017
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2017

Well, that is extremely unfortunate. While I'm happy to pay for services I need to build the project I am working on, a hard 2GB limit for the non-LFS project regardless of pricing tier is an absolute, full-stop, no-question deal-breaker. I will be migrating my project to a service that offers the storage solutions I need at a reasonable price and will be asking for a refund from Atlassian/BitBucket. Thank you for the information!

Like Steve Tibbett likes this
0 votes

Well, that is extremely unfortunate. While I'm happy to pay for services I need to build the project I am working on, a hard 2GB limit for the non-LFS project regardless of pricing tier is an absolute, full-stop, no-question deal-breaker. I will be migrating my project to a service that offers the storage solutions I need at a reasonable price and will be asking for a refund from Atlassian/BitBucket. Thank you for the information!

Hmm, no way to remove answers or comments...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events