Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipelines failing for a laravel repo, once successfully ran

Hunter Norman July 11, 2017

I have a laravel repo and it's pipelines used to run successfully but at one point started failing and are now failing everytime since. When I run the pipelines, it gets to the  ```composer install``` section and everything goes fine until the end where I get this:

```phpunit/phpunit-mock-objects suggests installing ext-soap ```(*)phpunit/phpunit suggests installing phpunit/php-invoker ```(~1.1)phpspec/phpspec suggests installing phpspec/nyan-```formatters (~1.0 – Adds Nyan formatters)Writing lock ```fileGenerating autoload files> php artisan clear-compiled

``` [PDOException] could not find driver Script php artisan clear-```compiled handling the post-update-cmd event returned with error ```code 1

I've checked config.php and default connection there is mysql, also in the .env file my DB2_HOST has the correct IP address. 

Could this be on the bitbucket side?

1 answer

0 votes
SebC
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2017

Hey @hu,

I'm not entirely sure what's happening based upon your description, my first guess would be that a system package was updated or that the docker image was changed.

If you're still experiencing issues, please reach out to us via https://getsupport.atlassian.com

thanks,

Seb

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events