Pipelines build error / Probably an error with pipelines

hunterdaver December 13, 2016

Hey I use pipelines to build my application and it worked great. Today, however, this problem appeared:

[RuntimeException]                                                                                                                        /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/debug/debug.js:126                                                                        debug.color = selectColor(namespae);                                                                                                                                ^                                                                                                             ReferenceError: namespae is not defined                                                                                                       at createDebug (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/debug/debug.js:126:29)                                                  at Object.<anonymous> (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/eslint/lib/code-path-analysis/debug-helpers.js:12:29)            at Module._compile (module.js:413:34)                                                                                                     at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:422:10)                                                                                       at Module.load (module.js:357:32)                                                                                                         at Function.Module._load (module.js:314:12)                                                                                               at Module.require (module.js:367:17)                                                                                                      at require (internal/module.js:16:19)                                                                                                     at Object.<anonymous> (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/eslint/lib/code-path-analysis/code-path-segment.js:12:13)        at Module._compile (module.js:413:34)

Zaznaczenie_003.jpg

Judging by the 

/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/

This is not a problem with my application but error on the side of the pipelines.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
xtjhin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2016

Piotr, looks like one of your dependencies or transitive dependencies debug.js has a typo namespae. 

I found the issue https://github.com/visionmedia/debug/issues/358 and it should have been fixed.

The reason why it suddenly stopped working is that this time, on npm install, it pulled a newer version of debug.js with the error. You could try using npm shrinkwrap or yarn to fix your dependency versions

1 vote
SebC
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2016

Looks like you misspelled "namespace"

debug.color = selectColor(namespae);
hunterdaver December 13, 2016

Me or service of Atlassian? I do not even use this package. Look at the path:

/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/

It is not related to my project. Unless I am doing something wrong. Yesterday, however, everything worked and did not make any changes that affect building my application.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events