Pipeline stuck at finding agent and cloning git repo

e June 14, 2017

My team and I are using the free plan of bitbucket and up till now have had no issues with the pipelines. Yesterday, I made a new commit and the pipeline was stuck on finding agent for about 10 minutes, so I left it for a while and checked back in half an hour. This time it was stuck on 'Cloning git repository', so I stopped it manually.

It seems that this has exhausted our 50 minutes of free build time, but the logs are empty, so I cannot be sure of what went wrong. Does the time it takes for a pipeline to find an agent / clone the git repo count towards the build time?

Also does anyone have any idea what might have caused this? Could it be a bug in the pipelines, or a misconfiguration on our part? The last thing I changed was trying to make the pipeline run different things per branch. Before that it worked fine.

Edit: According to this, https://status.bitbucket.org/incidents/p3cvx1q6x3mg, it looks lke they are investigating the issue. I hope we will get our 50 minutes restored.

3 answers

1 vote
Jakub Saleniuk August 16, 2018

Is it a rough day again today? Cause my pipelines stucked on 'Starting agent'...

Rajeev Naik August 21, 2018

We are also facing freeze at cloning steps since Thursday.

1 vote
phenderson@hmbnet.com June 14, 2017

I have experienced a similar issue.

Starting today, none of my pipelines have been able to build. Before I killed each process, they had spent over an hour in the "starting" phase, never reaching the point of generating any logs.

My assumption is that the problem is originating on BitBucket's end.

Ganesh Raman June 14, 2017

Yes , am too facing a similar problem, where-in pipelines is not at all running.

Its stays stuck at Finding an agent.

0 votes
xtjhin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2017

Apologies, we had a rough day yesterday where pipelines were not running (stuck in Starting Agent).

More info in the "past incidents" section of https://status.bitbucket.org/

The team will continue monitoring our systems carefully.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events