Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pageant window does not pop-up on SourceTree

KouiK March 17, 2014

Hi and thanks for your services, There are wonderful!

I'm using SourceTree on windows 7 64bits, and when i click in the menu on 'Tools -> Launch SSH agent', absolutely nothing appears. Any pop-up is showing like the tutorials i've read.

Any idea ?
Thx.

1 answer

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2014

What happens when you launch the SSH Ageant depends on which software you are using. Pageant does not open any window when it is launched (unless it is opening password-protected keys). You should be able to find it in your taskbar by the clock. Right click and choose "View Keys" to get the main pageant window.

I have pageant load keys when Windows boots: http://blog.shvetsov.com/2010/03/making-pageant-automatically-load-keys.html

KouiK March 17, 2014

Oh wow!
Thank you so much .. How should i know that an icon appeared in my toolbar .. (i have only 3 icons max on my toolbar. Others ones appear has hidden. Had to click on the arrow to this the pageant icon. So ok, now i've been able to add my own ssh key. I'm going on and understanding more & more the process.
Thx for this little help ^^

Deleted user March 5, 2019

This is the most useful answer by far. Thank you so much.

talktodale May 24, 2019

Clear answer! Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events