Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our repository is inavaible

leopold_assogba October 27, 2021

Hi everyone i work with a repository and its the very first time i saw this:

Capture d’écran 2021-10-27 à 16.00.50.png

"Something went wrong

While we check things on our end, try refreshing the page. If reloading the page doesn’t help, check our for known incidents or planned maintenance.

If you are still experiencing issues, our support team can be reached via StatusPage. Use the code below when reporting your issue, this will help the team look up details of what went wrong: " then we have id for the bug resolution on the same page.

we can't pull / merge / rebase or do any git other manipulations.

Do you have any idea what's going on? Our production branch is down...

Thanks in advance for your quick responses.

Best Regards

2 answers

1 vote
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2021

Hi, @leopold_assogba! Welcome to the community! 

The “Something went wrong" message usually comes with a 5xx response that shows a Sentry ID code. This code may give us some indication of what is causing this issue. In this case, could you please follow the next steps to find the Sentry ID, so I can further investigate this case?

• Open the "Developer tools" in the browser you are using (click on the three dots > More tools > Developer Tools): 

dev.png

• Then navigate to the Bitbucket page that gives you this error

• In "Developer tools", select the Network tab

• Find and select the request that gives a 5xx response

• In the Headers panel (after you select the request with 5xx response), check if there is a field named sentry id.

• If you can provide us with the value of that field, I can look it up in our system for further info.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Vitaliy Hoy November 3, 2021

Thank you, Caroline!

In my case the source of the issue was Ghostery extension (privacy protection plugin).

Like leopold_assogba likes this
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2021

Hi, @Vitaliy Hoy

Thanks for sharing this information! 

0 votes
leopold_assogba November 5, 2021

Thank you for your response, but we copy/past the project and created a new repo.

But as you can imagine, we can't afford down time.

Best regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events