Switched phones, and forgot to switch my 2FA settings before I did so. I no longer have access to the old phone.
So I submitted a request to recover the account, which makes you wait 12 hours or what. Fine. Got the email this morning containing the recovery link.
It doesn't work. "Oops you've made a malformed request" every time. After poking thru the distressingly large number of threads here of ppl having the same issue, here's what I have tried so far, based on those threads:
3 browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari. I have disabled all extensions in each one, I have cleared all site data on each one. They are all the latest version. Tried both regular and incognito windows.
No luck at all.
The error prompts me to contact support, which would be a neat trick, since I need to log in to do that and I can't. I created this account specifically to ask this question.
Some other info: I am literally the only person on my account. There's no organization/enterprise/anything like that. I am a lone developer. THIS account is NOT the account with the issue.
Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events