Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-time Recovery Link does not work. Oops you've made a malformed request.

hab August 17, 2021

Hello.

Switched phones, and forgot to switch my 2FA settings before I did so.  I no longer have access to the old phone.

So I submitted a request to recover the account, which makes you wait 12 hours or what.  Fine.  Got the email this morning containing the recovery link.

It doesn't work.  "Oops you've made a malformed request" every time.  After poking thru the distressingly large number of threads here of ppl having the same issue, here's what I have tried so far, based on those threads:

3 browsers:  Firefox, Chrome, Safari.  I have disabled all extensions in each one, I have cleared all site data on each one.  They are all the latest version.  Tried both regular and incognito windows.

No luck at all.

The error prompts me to contact support, which would be a neat trick, since I need to log in to do that and I can't.  I created this account specifically to ask this question.

Some other info:  I am literally the only person on my account.  There's no organization/enterprise/anything like that.  I am a lone developer.  THIS account is NOT the account with the issue.

TIA.

1 answer

0 votes
hab August 26, 2021

Bump?  This is still unresolved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events