On premise and Cloud

Sol Strand January 22, 2018

Hello

I have a question about integration.

- Jira Servicedesk Cloud

- Bitbucket on premise

Is it possible to integrate these two together or would it cause to many problems?

Best regards 

Carsten

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2018

Hi Sol! You can not connect Jira Service Desk to Bitbucket Server, but you can connect Jira Software to Bitbucket Server. You can check Connect Bitbucket Server t oJira Software Cloud for instructions.

Let us know if you have any questions :)

Ana

Sol Strand January 22, 2018

Hello Ana :-)

I am not sure if i made my question precise enough?

The servicedesk is located in the cloud

Bitbucket is on premise.

So, can we send tickets to bitbucket?

Btw I forgot Confluence can we do the same here? can an on premise work together with the Cloud version of servicedesk?

Carsten

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2018

Hi Carsten, your question was clear :) Cloud and Server can be connected, but the Bitbucket integration will only work with Jira Software edition (Cloud and Server). You can not connect Jira Service Desk (Cloud or Server) or Jira Core (Server or Cloud) to Bitbucket (Server or Cloud). It is also not possible to have an integration between Confluence and Bitbucket.

You can, however, generate applinks between all of the applications, but this is different from the integration. For more info you can read Using applinks to link to other applications

Hope this clarifies your question!

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events