OAUTH Settings

prasadulli December 5, 2016

I am trying to Integrate Bitbucket (v 4.4) and Jenkins using Bitbucket notifier plug-in to send Jenkins build status back to Bitbucket. However after log-in to Bitbucket, I dont see OAUTH settings to create consumer under my profile.

All I can see are Account Settings, Change password, SSH Keys, Authorized applications .

Is there any plug-in to install to show OAUTH settings ?

1 answer

1 vote
Fabien Catteau January 9, 2017

I'm running Bitbucket Server 4.12 and I've got the exact same need: I want to create an OAuth consumer in order to connect with the Bitbucket REST API using OAuth tokens. I can't see any page related to this in the administration interface. Also, it seems like there's no plugin that brings this missing feature. I'm puzzled since the official documentation of the REST API explicitly mention OAuth authentication.

Also, the Bitbucket Server documentation doesn't say anything on how to get a new token or refresh an existing. Assuming that Bitbucket Server is OAuth 2 compatible, I simply need to know the URLs that should be used to exchange an OAuth code with a token, and to refresh an existing token.

How do I create an OAuth consumer? What are the OAuth endpoints?

Jan Vogel November 2, 2018

Same question here 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events