Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notify bitbucket about the jenkins build in queue

ManjunathManju January 2, 2018

For some reasons we disabled the concurrent builds on Jenkins and restricted it to one build. 

The Jenkins status will be updated in the pull request in bit bucket (using stash notifier plugin)when the job is in progress and users will not be able to merge the pull requests until the build is complete.

But when there are more than one builds, the PR is not updated until the corresponding builds in Jenkins job queue starts building.

Is there a way to notify the PR that the build is in the queue on the Jenkins so users are aware that their PR is on queue.

Right now till the build starts they are not aware of the status of their build on Jenkins

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2018

Hi Manjunath, I've checked the Stash Notifier Plugin which is owned by Jenkins. In this case my recommendation is to contact them directly to figure out if it's possible to with their plugin.

Best regards,

Ana

Арсений January 4, 2022

Hi, Anna. I checked. And unfortunately this plugin doesn't work with bitbucket.org:

"This plugin does not support connecting to bitbucket.org. It is for Bitbucket Server instances only."

bitbucket server integration.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events