Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not reveiving Password Reset Email

Manikanta Sandaka January 6, 2021

Hi Team,

I am able to login to bitbucket and needs to reset password as I forgot my password.

I am not getting password reset email .

KIndly help me to resolve this.

2 answers

0 votes
Manikanta Sandaka January 7, 2021

HI @Angélica Luz , I am seeing this email address (m.....a@advantasure.com) in my Bitbucket profile. If you can't find anything on that email then I would like to request you to check using @gmail.com.

Thanks

Mani

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2021

Hi Mani,

I saw that your account @advantasure.com is linked to bitbucket.org/mxxxxxxxxxa. So, I went to this URL and added your email in order to send a recovery link.

It shows here that it was delivered:

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 15.27.32.png

I checked again our tools and there are no blocks or bounces.

Please, confirm if the email is not in the spam folder or if there are no rules on your email to move this type of notification to another folder. 

You can also check with your IT manager for them to whitelist our domains and IPs to make sure that our notifications are delivered to all emails with advantasure.com domain.

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2021

Hello @Manikanta Sandaka,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking your email (the one you are using here in the community),  I didn't find any blocks or bounces. 

I believe you are using another email for Bitbucket, is that correct?

If that's the case, if you don't mind, you can share with us only the domain, so we can do a bulk search for any blocks related to the domain.

After posting the domain, you can edit your reply to remove the information. We have permission to view the history of the post, so even if you remove it, we will be able to check the information.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events