Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification email for new account

uniquepoolmanagement July 13, 2021

I just tried creating a new account but didn't receive the verification email, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't on my end because I know there are technical difficulties occurring at the moment.

2 answers

2 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2021

Hi @josh581 ,

The email address you mentioned was indeed in a suppression list due to a hard bounce response from the mail server on 12th July 2021.

I went ahead and removed it, so the user needs to request a new verification email now as the previous ones were dropped. Please feel free to let me know how it goes.

Is this the same email that @uniquepoolmanagement was talking about? I'm not sure if both community accounts are yours and if the email you mentioned is the same as the one that the original post is referring to.

Also, just a heads up, I removed the email address from the post for privacy reasons.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Colum McAndrew July 13, 2021

I've not seen any reports of issues with Atlassian notifications. I'd check with your IT to see if the issue is with your exchange.

josh581 July 14, 2021

Could someone check to make sure they're not bouncing? The intended recipient should be <email_removed>

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events