Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving emails of pull requests

Ankur Savaliya January 16, 2023

Hi, 

I am not receiving emails  after January 12, 2023 (pull requests updates, comments, and merge update) on my email id *****@*****.***
Please help 

Ankur Savaliya

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2023

Hey Ankur,

Just letting you know - I have censored out any personally identifiable information (email) as this is a public forum.

I have checked the email address you have specified and could see that it was added to our internal suppression list as we received an SMTP bounce error from your mail server:

550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuch... - gsmtp 

I have removed your email from the suppression list so you should be able to receive emails now.

Can you test by having someone tag your username in a comment on a PR? Assuming you are subscribed to notifications in Personal Settings > Notifications and the repository is being watched, you will receive this email.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events