Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving email after SSH set up

hpintos September 20, 2018

Hello, I've the following issue. I am trying to host an application in some hosting site. They asked me to set up a SSH key they gave me, but when I follow the step by step guide to set up a ssh key, step number 7 of the guide says that I will receive an email to validate the key, but I am not receiving anything. The key has been saved, so is not that is giving me an error or anything.

Thanks for the help.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2018

Hi Hernan,

I've checked the Bitbucket Cloud associated to this Atlassian account and there's no SSH key associated to it. Do you have any other Bitbucket Cloud account? 

If you go to your Settings (avatar > Bitbucket Settings > SSH keys), can you see any SSH key there? If not, can you try adding it again following the step #3?

Let us know!

Ana 

hpintos September 24, 2018

Hi Anna,

I do have 3 keys there (SSH Keys). 2 of them where automatically added by an Azure process as I used azure environment for testing purpuse. Now I have changed my hosting to another site that require tomdo this process manually. I added the key but I haven't received any emails to confirm that key.

I will try adding the key again.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2018

Hi Hernan,

Yes please try again and let us know, as we still can not see any SSH Key in your account, unless you're referring to a different Bitbucket account and not the one associated to this email address. 

Also, can you navigate to avatar > Bitbucket Settings > SSH keys and confirm if you can see any SSHE keys in there?

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events