Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving bitbucket invitation emails

jeff_miralles February 15, 2022

I am not receiving an invitation from my primary email address, it only works when the invitation is sent through it's alternate email address.

When accepting invite sent from the alternate email address, i can't accept the invitation due to an issue where email address does not match to the one that is invited. (primary vs alternate)

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2022

Hi Jeff,

Are the invitations sent to the same email address as your community account?

I can see in our system a Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account.
This Bitbucket account has no secondary email address, but its primary email address is in one of our suppression lists with the message:

550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces.

A verification for that email address also shows that a mailbox doesn't exist for that email at the moment.

Can you talk with your email administrator regarding activating that email?
Once the email account is active, please let me know and I can remove the email address from our suppression list so you can receive Atlassian emails.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events