Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving bitbucket invitation email

Srikanth Y June 27, 2022

I started working for a new client and i am not receiving the bitbucket invitation emails. I assume that my email id is added to the suppression list. Could you please help me here?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2022

Hello @y srikanth ,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I've checked our internal tools and the e-mail address from the community account you have used to create this question is not currently on the suppression list. Also, when you are not receiving e-mail invites, you can ask the workspace administrator to click on "Resend" option, and this will automatically remove the destination e-mail from the suppression list in case it's there.

That said, I recommend asking the workspace admin to send the invite again and check if now the e-mail arrives. Please make sure to also look at the spam/trash folder of your e-mail.

Let me know in case you have any questions.

Thank you, @y srikanth .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Srikanth Y June 29, 2022

Thank you. The issue is resolved by org's admin group

0 votes
Mary Filonova September 28, 2022

Hi, I have the same issue. Can you please help me?

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2022

Hello @Mary Filonova ,

I would like to ask if you could please create a new question for your issue, providing details on the errors you see. 

We generally encourage users to create a new question for their issue instead of posting on someone else’s question, because

1) the root cause and resolution may be different for each case

2) a question can become cluttered and difficult to follow if we try to troubleshoot multiple users’ issues in it.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you, @Mary Filonova .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events