Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving any bitbucket invitation mail

Viktoryia.Tsikhanava October 17, 2021

Hi @Theodora Boudale ! It seems our team experience exactly the same issue with Bitbucket access. Could you please remove following emails from the suppression list: 

<email_removed_for_privacy>

Thanks in advance !

Victoria 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

Hi @Viktoryia.Tsikhanava,

Of course, I can help. All the emails you listed were in a suppression list, I went ahead and removed them from that list. If the emails are operational, the users should be able to receive Bitbucket/Atlassian emails now.

Could you please send a new invitation to these users? A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.

Just a heads up, I removed the emails from your question for privacy reasons, and I also moved your message to a separate question.

If you ever face the same issue, I would advise posting a new question. I'm more than happy to help even if you post a reply to another user's question. However, if I am out of office, such a message won't be visible to my colleagues. If there is a new question for the issue, then my colleagues will be able to see it and assist if I am out of office.

Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Viktoryia.Tsikhanava October 18, 2021

Hi @Theodora Boudale !

Thanks for your help, the issue is resolved ! 

Will raise a new question in case of any issues. 

Thanks !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events