Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving any bitbucket emails

Erwin van Kester August 3, 2021

Hi,

Since some weeks ago I abruptly stopped receiving any e-mail from BitBucket. I don't get commit updates, placed comments, or invites. They are not in my spam.

Who can help me get off some suppression list?

Regards,

Erwin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2021

Hi, @Erwin van Kester! Welcome to the community! 

I checked our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to your address. So, I removed your email from this suppression list.

Could you please confirm if you receive the Bitbucket notifications now? 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Erwin van Kester August 3, 2021

Thanks Caroline, that worked! Have a nice day.

Like Caroline R likes this
0 votes
wojtek-mentor October 16, 2021

Hi, @Caroline R I'm not receiving too, can you check it? I'm sorry for my English, if is not perfect :D 

Regards

Wojtek W

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

Hi, @wojtek-mentor! Welcome to the community! 

I can definitely help you with your issue too 🙂 I just would like to ask if you could please create a new question for your issue, providing details on the errors you see.

We generally encourage users to create a new question for their issue instead of posting on someone else's question, because 1) the root cause and resolution may be different for each case 2) a question can become cluttered and difficult to follow if we try to troubleshoot multiple users' issues in it.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Caroline

wojtek-mentor October 18, 2021

Ok ;) :D 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events