Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving any Bitbucket email notifications

Teodor Iliev September 8, 2020

Hi, 

Ever since I switched over to the PR v2 UX I stopped receiving email notifications from BitBucket (comments on my/watched PRs, approvals & merges, etc.)

I've switched back to the old UX, messed with the email aliases, changed marketing preferences, but nothing seems to help.

From what I've read it might be that some email bounced and my email address is now blacklisted (possibly temporarily). I will provide updates, but please take a look if possible as the entire experience of code reviewing is rather frustrating without real time feedback.

Thanks in advance,

teodor.iliev@tide.co

P.S. For reference - that's the thread I found about bouncing emails - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-bitbucket-email-notifications/qaq-p/1473605

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2020

This was not caused by switching to the v2 version of pull requests - emails notifications are the same for both experiences on the backend.

Your email address was in our bounce list which means that Atlassian attempted to send mail to your address and it was returned as undeliverable. I've cleared your address from the list. Please verify that you can receive mail at that address and try again.

Teodor Iliev September 8, 2020

Thanks a lot. Noted. It works now.

elliot.costi September 9, 2020

Hi. Can I also be removed from the bounce list?

jamie.lui September 9, 2020

Hi, Could I also be removed from bounce list?

aleksandar.aleksandrov September 9, 2020

Can't you unblock the whole tide.co domain ?

Like # people like this
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2020

@aleksandar.aleksandrov Please create a support case so the email addresses can be shared confidentially: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events