Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving account recovery link on an email

michchandev June 2, 2022

I have another account which connects to a business email. I'm not receiving the recovery email. Any way to fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2022

Hi @michchandev,

Is this a 2FA recovery email? If so, please keep in mind that the 2FA recovery email is sent 24 hours after the request was made.

It is also possible that your email address is in one of our suppression lists, which means that any emails we send to this email address won't get delivered. In that case, we would need to remove it from the suppression list so that you can receive emails from Atlassian again.

Are you able to log in to https://community.atlassian.com/ with the email of the account that has the issue?
If so, please log in to community with that email and then leave a comment here. I will then be able to view this account's email and check if it is in any of our suppression lists.

If you can't log in to community with that email address, please let me know and I can create a support ticket for you so you can share the account's email privately and we can then check our logs.

Please let me know additionally if this concerns a 2FA recovery email or a different type of email (e.g. password reset).

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events