Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting PR email notifications

Eric Larson July 1, 2021

Hi, our team has stopped getting email notifications for PR code reviews and other notifications, emails ending in <domain removed for privacy reasons>. My particular email address is

<email removed for privacy reasons>

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2021

Hi Eric,

I checked your domain in our system and I found that there was a large number of emails from your domain in a suppression list due to a hard bounce event with the message

550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces.

It looks that there might have been an issue with your mail server on the date of the hard bounce event, Bitbucket tried to send emails to your team members during that time and received a hard bounce response from your mail server.

I went ahead and removed all emails from your domain from the suppression list.

Could you please monitor this and let me know if your team can receive Bitbucket notifications now?

Just a heads up, I removed the domain name and your email from your post to protect your privacy.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events