Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access Bitbucket watchers setting profile links

Radha Kandimuthu January 30, 2021

I have ability to access Bitbucket projects as well as repo links and i have enough privilege's to do so.. But when i tried to access the Watchers settings links under my profile its getting 401 permission denied issues even though i clicked watch Projects  icon.. Not sure whats the reason of getting permission issues..

Screenshot 2021-01-30 142631.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

@Radha Kandimuthu - hi Radha! Can you confirm the exact version of Bitbucket you're using?

I've moved your question from the "Jira Service Management questions" to "Bitbucket questions" section of Atlassian Community, FYI!

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

@Radha Kandimuthu - I appreciate you marking my answer as accepted, but I didn't actually provide a correct answer to you (yet!).

I've un-accepted my own answer. 😊

Radha:

• Can you confirm what version of Bitbucket Server or Data Center you're on? (I presume you're not on Cloud based on the screenshot.)
  • Are you accessing Bitbucket directly on the host, or from a different PC?

Appreciate any insight.

Radha Kandimuthu February 2, 2021

Bitbucket Data Centre Version 6.10

-> Im Accessing bitbucket from different pc with on perm hosted servers

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2021

@Radha Kandimuthu - hi Radha! To confirm, when you click "Watches", you're getting a 401 error? Can you attach a screenshot?

(Have the option of upgrading your Bitbucket version to the latest (7.10, as of right now), or to a later version? I don't think that would fix your issue, but it comes with user-facing improvements.)

Radha Kandimuthu February 12, 2021

error.png

FYI @Dave Liao 

Like Dave Liao likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events