Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to manually pull LFS content after pull

Anders Emil April 10, 2018

Whenever I pull from remote origin, I need to manually select Git LFS -> Pull LFS Content before the link files are replaced with the lfs content. Besides this, our LFS integration works fine.

I compared the command which SourceTree issues after pull:

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree -c lfs.customtransfer.bitbucket-media-api.path=/Applications/SourceTree.app/Contents/Resources/git_local/git-lfs/git-lfs-bitbucket-media-api pull --no-commit origin develop 

- with the command which is issued when I manually select the menu item above. It's the same command but with different options:

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree -c lfs.customtransfer.bitbucket-media-api.path=/Applications/SourceTree.app/Contents/Resources/git_local/git-lfs/git-lfs-bitbucket-media-api lfs pull 

Can I somehow make SourceTree change the options or do I need to wait for a fix?

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2018

Hi Anders,

They are currently distinct actions intentionally - you may want to pull the repo but not all the LFS content. Merging them into a single one via option is a good request, please file it at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events