Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My private Bitbucket account has changed from Free to Academic without me requesting

Glyn_Bartlett October 9, 2017

I received an email at my work email address stating that my private Bitbucket account had changed from Free to Academic. The two are not linked (I use a different email address to log into my Free account) and I want to keep my Free account (that I use for Scouts) separate from my Academic account (which I use for work - University). How do I get my Free account changed back please?

Kind regards,

Glyn

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2017

Hi Glyn! I've checked your email address (the one you used to submit this post) and it seems to be an edu email address. If you share your other email address or username with me I can check it and make sure it stays on the free plan. If you don't want to share that info publicly, you can submit a new post using your personal email.

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards,

Ana 

Glyn_Bartlett October 12, 2017

Thank you Ana, I just did a quick check and it seems all OK. It seems that my edu account must have been set up incorrectly and then changed to Academic. This though me as I have a private free account for my Scout work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events