Multiple Stash instances.

Sue December 16, 2013

Sorry, am new in Stash. What is the meaning of multiple Stash instances? How can I check/know?

3 answers

0 votes
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2013

Hey Sue,

Multiple instances in this case would refer to having more than one installation of Stash. You could have Stash installed in different directories and running on separate ports on the same machine or having more than one machine with Stash installed.

You'll know if you're running multiple instances if you have two or more installations of Stash. I suspect that you have just one instance though or a test and production instance.

Sue December 19, 2013

What does more than one machine with Stash installed means?

I am running on only one (server) computer. Stash was never successfully set up..

Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2013

If you had more than one server running Stash. In your case, you just one one server, and will like just have one installation of Stash. I don't think you need to worry about multiple instances.

Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
December 19, 2013

In your case, you only had one instance of Stash installed then.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2013

Where did you see this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events