Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistake paying for my account

Jose Jair Bonilla May 18, 2014

I have made a mistake and pay for 50 users in bitbucket with my account Jose Jair Bonilla but what i need was to pay for that 50 users plan for the account imaginamos

2 answers

0 votes
FelipeA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2014

Hi Jose,

Please send an e-mail to sales@atlassian.comwith these details and the ticket number you raised on support.atlassian.comand we'll check that for you.

Best regards,

Felipe Alencastro

Jose Jair Bonilla May 27, 2014

Hi Felipe, ok ill do it right now.

Thanks.

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2014

Most answers here come from users like you, who have no control over things like billing. You should be able to get help at support.atlassian.com.

Jose Jair Bonilla May 27, 2014

But i couldn have an answer from support that resolves my issue.

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2014

What kind of answer do you think we can give you that will resolve our issue? Support may be able to open your account and make changes, or even give a refund. We can't do anything except suggest how to not make that mistake in the future.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events