Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed a payment

DFCC team April 11, 2021

Hi,

Our company had the Standard plan of the Bitbucket. We missed a one month payment because of the expiration of the credit card. Now our Bitbucket plan downgraded to the Free plan.

We have a valid credit card and we need to upgrade to the previous plan (Standard Plan) without losing the previous data and settings which were included in the Standard plan. What should I do? Will it available if I update the new credit card details?

Bitbucket.PNG

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2021

Hi @DFCC team 

Upgrade immediately, so you can get back access to your Bitbucket standard features, you don't simply loose configurations except your account is completely closed. Reach out to Atlassian customer advocates for help.

DFCC team April 12, 2021

Hi @Prince Nyeche 

Thanks for the response.

I have entered the new card details. But it still shows the Free Plan. Shouldn't it upgrade automatically or should I upgrade it Free to Standard manually?

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

You should perform the upgrade since it was already downgraded.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2021

Hi @DFCC team ,

Just wanted to confirm here @Prince Nyeche's reply that the upgrade doesn't happen automatically.

Since you have entered the new credit card details, you can:

1. Log in to https://bitbucket.org/ website
  2. Select your avatar (bottom left corner) > All workspaces
  3. Select the workspace you want to upgrade the plan for
  4. Then go to its Settings > Plan details and upgrade to the Standard plan

Please feel free to let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,
Theodora

DFCC team June 16, 2021

Issue was sorted. Thanks for the responses.

@Theodora Boudale @Prince Nyeche 

Like Theodora Boudale likes this
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2021

That's good to hear, thank you for the update!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events